FULL TIME LABORER
Description : The Cibola County Road Department is seeking qualified applicants for Laborer Position.
- Drives a truck to desired areas.
- Checks equipment daily, before use. (Oils, water etc.)
- Must be self starter and be able to perform all duties with minimal supervision. May be required to work overtime, irregular hours, attend job related meetings and perform the duties assigned.
- May involve duties assigned by the Public Works Director.
- Consults with supervisors and makes effective recommendations on approved matters and carries out directions.
- Must be able to work with the following tools, equipment and materials: ½ ton pick up truck, jack hammer, tamper, air compressor, shovels, chain saw, hand saw, sledge hammer, picks etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license.
- May not have any DWI or DUI within the last three current years.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English.
- Must be able to pass a physical, drug screen, and background investigation.
Interested individuals may obtain an application on line at www.cibolacountynm.com or Cibola County Managers Office during regular working hours (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday) at 700 E. Roosevelt, Suite 50, Grants, New Mexico. The deadline for submittal of applications to the Cibola County Human Resource Office is Monday, September 24, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. Late applications will not be considered.
Cibola County Road Dept. is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline for Applying : Sep 24, 2018