The Cibola County Treasurer’s Office is accepting applications for the position of Deputy I.
Responsible for the effective, efficient, maintenance of the office involving staff assignments, training, assisting in workloads, dealing with taxpayers, others, and relieving superiors of any other duties.
- Must be U.S. Citizen.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent certificate that is accredited by the NM Public Education Department.
- Must have one to three years experience in customer service, accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Must be able to inter-act with supervisors/staff/department heads/public in a pleasant manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to handle/answer taxpayer’s telephone and written inquiries.
- Must be able to operate a 10 key calculator, knowledge of Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Internet and general office equipment.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality on sensitive matters pertaining to the financial information of taxpayers and of Cibola County Fiscal operations.
- Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license.
- May not have had any DWI or DUI ‘s within the last three (3) years.
Applications may be obtained on line at www.cibolacountynm.com or at the Cibola County Manager’s Office, 700 E. Roosevelt Ave., Grants, NM 87020 during regular business hours 8am-5pm, Monday thru Friday. The deadline to submit an application is 4:30 pm on Friday, October 12, 2018.
CIBOLA COUNTY TREASURER’S OFFICE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Deadline for Applying : Oct 12, 2018