Filing & Recording Clerk
The Cibola County Clerk’s Office is accepting applications for the position of Filing & Recording Clerk, full time position.
Duties include but not limited to file and record legal documents. Receiving and maintaining monetary payments. Deposit of cash to County Treasurer. Maintain weekly reports, assisting customers in researching documents and research legal documents using computer system.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent certificate that is accredited by the NM Public Education Department.
- One or two years experience in an office setting
- Experience and/or knowledge in computers skills, Windows XP, Excel and Word
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of calculators, telephones, photo copy machines, fax machines, and other standard office equipment
- Ability to establish and maintain files of all forms and essentials materials concerning the filing and recording of legal documents and office files
- Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license
- May not have any DWI’s within the current past three years
- Must be able to pass a Background investigation, a pre-employment drug screen and a pre-employment physical.
- Must be able to multi task
Any interested person may apply. Please submit applications to the Cibola County Managers Office, 700 Roosevelt Ave. Ste. 50, Grants, N.M. 87020. The Deadline to Submit is October 17, 2018.
Deadline for Applying : Oct 17, 2018