The Cibola County Sheriff’s Office is seeking a qualified applicant for the full-time position of-1st line supervisor.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- Must be a U.S. citizen;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Must possess a High School Diploma or a certificate that is equivalent and is recognized by the NM Public Education Department;
- Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license;
- NM Police Certification mandatory; 5 years Law Enforcement experience, 1st line supervisory preferred;
- Pay rate ranging from $22.11 to $23.21;
- Must be able to successfully pass a mandatory physical exam, psychological exam, drug screen test, and written Sergeant Exam;
- Must have no felony convictions (past or present) or be under indictment at the time of application;
Contact : Any qualified interested person may apply. Applications may be obtained online at www.cibolacountynm.com or Cibola County Manager’s Office at 700 E. Roosevelt Ste. 50, Grants NM during regular working hours. Please submit applications to the Cibola County Human Resource Office. Position open until filled. Cibola County is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled