The Cibola County Maintenance Department is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of Custodian. This position is for the hours of 4:00 PM- 9:00 PM.
We are looking for a responsible Custodian to assist the Maintenance Supervisor in the keeping of our facilities. It is important for a custodian to be careful and thorough in working, cleaning and tidying of the premises. The goal is to keep our buildings in a clean and orderly condition.
MINIMUM & REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School Diploma or GED that is equivalent to the standards of the NM Public
of Education Department and recognized by the said department as an accredited
diploma or GED.
2. Must have (2) years proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role.
3. Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances.
4. Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components.
5. Attention to detail and conscientiousness
6. Ability to manage your time efficiently.
7. Work well when supervisor not present.
8. Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds.
9. Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English.
10. Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical exam, and a background investigation.
11. Must have a valid New Mexico Driver’s License.
12. May not have any DWI or DUI within the last current (3) years.
Any qualified interested person may apply. Applications may be obtained online at www.cibolacountynm.com or Cibola County Manager’s Office at 700 E. Roosevelt Ste. 50, Grants NM during regular working hours. Please submit applications to the Cibola County Human Resource Office. The deadline to apply is 4:00 p.m. on December 20, 2018.
CIBOLA COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Deadline for Applying : Dec 20, 2018