ASE CERTIFIED VEHICLE MAINTENANCE GAS MECHANIC
The Cibola County Road Department is seeking qualified applicants for ASE Certified Vehicle Maintenance Gas Mechanic position.
* Perform maintenance on pick-ups and various gas vehicles including small
engine repairs. (Example: tampers, chain saws, weed whackers etc.)
* Special assignment projects as assigned by Road Department
* Assist in other shop duties as needed.
* Must be self-starter and be able to work with little supervision.
* Must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. Citizen.
* Must have current New Mexico Drivers License with good driving record. CDL Drivers License
would be an advantage.
* Must own tools.
* Must possess a High School Diploma or GED that is equivalent to the standards of the New
Mexico Public Education Department and is recognized by said Department as an accredited
Diploma or GED.
* One year or more of College or Vocational School preferred.
* Recommended ASE CERTIFIED.
* Some knowledge in heavy duty, diesel, and mechanical repairs is an advantage.
* Extensive knowledge of tools and equipment used in diagnostic and
repair of vehicles and equipment.
* Must be able to successfully pass a mandatory physical exam, drug screen test and background investigation.
* Must not have any DWI or DUI within the last five (5) years.
Interested individuals may obtain an applications on line at www.cibolacountynm.com or Cibola County Managers Office during regular working hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Monday through Friday) at 700 E. Roosevelt, Suite 50. Grants, NM 87020. The deadline for submittal of applications to the Cibola County Human Resource Office is Friday, May 31, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. Late applications will not be considered.
Cibola County Road Dept. is an equal opportunity employer
Deadline for Applying : May 31, 2019 04:00 PM