TRUCK DRIVER II
The Cibola County Road Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Full Time Truck Driver II.
* Operate various types of heavy equipment (loader, grader, backhoe, dump truck,
transport with 40’ trailer and belly dump).
* Perform preventive maintenance on pick-up and heavy equipment.
* Various labor type duties required.
* Special assignment/projects as assigned by Road Department Supervisory staff.
* Must be self starter and be able to work with little supervision.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Five (5) years experience in heavy equipment operation.
* Three (3) years experience in operation of trucks over 26,000 GVW.
* Must have current New Mexico CDL Driver’s License, Class A or B, with good driving
* Must be able to successfully pass a mandatory physical exam, drug screen test and
* May not have had any DWI or DUI with in the last five (5) years.
Interested individuals may obtain an applications on line at www.cibolacountynm.com or Cibola County Managers Office during regular working hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Monday through Friday) at 700 E. Roosevelt, Suite 50. Grants, NM 87020. The deadline for submittal of applications to the Cibola County Human Resource Office is Friday, May 31, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. Late applications will not be considered.
Cibola County Road Department is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline for Applying : May 31, 2019 04:00 PM