PUEBLO OF LAGUNA VOTERS RIGHTS COORDINATOR
The Cibola County Clerk is seeking a qualified applicant for the position of Laguna Voters Rights Coordinator.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent certificate that is NM Public Education Dept. accredited;
- Must have a valid New Mexico’s driver’s license; No DWI arrests;
- Must be a registered voter;
- Preferably fluent in the Keresan language for Laguna (reading, writing, and speech);
- Must have excellent communications and writing skills;
- Must be able to travel to out of town meetings and training;
- Reports to the Cibola County Clerk;
- Cibola County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duties include but not limited to items listed below:
- Translate voter and election information into the Keresan language for Laguna;
- Disseminate voter information to the Keresan people;
- Register voters and return voter’s registration applications to the clerk’s office in a timely manner;
- Assist the Keresan and Navajo voters during elections by ballot translation, voting machine process, and the voting process.
Any qualified interested person may apply. Applications may be obtained on line at www.cibolacountynm.com or Cibola County Manager’s Office at 700 E. Roosevelt Ste. 50, Grants NM during regular working hours. Please submit applications to the Cibola County Human Resource Office. Applications will be accepted until positon is filled.
Cibola County is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled