POSITION TITLE: REGISTERED NURSE
DEPARTMENT: DETENTION CENTER
REPORTS TO: HSA
CLASSIFICATION: REGULAR/FULL TIME/NON-EXEMPT
MINIMUM & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must posses a New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse
- High School Diploma or GED that is equivalent to the standards of the NM Public of Education Department and recognized by said department as an accredited diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively and coherently.
- Experience and/or knowledge in computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform the essential duties as listed below.
- Ability to work with the equipment, tools, materials, and work aids listed below.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with administration, staff, inmates/residents, visitors, and general public.
- Must possess a valid New Mexico driver’s license.
- May not have been convicted of a felony.
- May not have a DWI or DUI in the last three current years.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical, and a background check.
Cibola County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact : If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Michael Hildenbrandt at the Detention Center.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled