Licensed Practical Nurse
POSITION TITLE: LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
DEPARTMENT: DETENTION CENTER
REPORTS TO: REGISTER NURSE
CLASSIFICATION: REGULAR/FULL TIME/NON-EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: A Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching and activities commensurate with her/his education and demonstrated competencies.
MINIMUM & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must posses a New Mexico license as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- High School Diploma or GED that is equivalent to the standards of the NM Public
- of Education Department.
- Ability to communicate effectively and coherently.
- Experience and/or knowledge in computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform the essential duties as listed below.
- Ability to work with the equipment, tools, materials, and work aids listed
- Must be able to communicate and interact with administration, staff, inmates/
- residents, visitors, and general public.
- Must possess a valid New Mexico driver’s license.
- May not have been convicted of a felony.
- May not have a DWI or DUI in the last three current years.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical exam, and a background check.
**NOTE You are not required to disclose information about physical or mental limitations that you believe will not interfere with your capability to the job. On the other hand, if you want the employer to consider special arrangements to accommodate a physical or mental impairment, you may identify that impairment in the space provided and suggest the kind of accommodation that you believe would be appropriate.
Cibola County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact : If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Michael Hildenbrandt at the Cibola County Detention Center.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled