9-1-1 Communication Specialist
Description : The Cibola Regional Communication Center is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Full Time 9-1-1 Communication Specialist.
- Answering Telephones
- Computer user
- Receive and transmit radio traffic to law enforcement and emergency services.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be 18 years old at time of application.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED that is equivalent to the standards of the NM Public Education Department..
- Must be able to attend and pass a three week dispatch academy within the first year of employment.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug screen, physical exam, and background investigation.
- Must have a valid New Mexico driver's license.
- May not have had any DWI or DUI within the last three (3) years.
Contact : If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Mindy Cunningham at the Cibola County Regional Dispatch. (505) 285-3810.
Applications may be obtained at the Cibola County Manager's Office, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM at 700 E. Roosevelt Ave, Ste. 50, Grants, NM 87020. You may also apply directly on this website. Be sure to follow the directions in its entirety to ensure your application is complete.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled