The Cibola County Commission is seeking qualified applicant(s) for the position of COUNTY MANAGER
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Preferred minimum 5 (five) years of experience in related field. Management experience preferred, but not required. Bachelor degree and/or a Masters Degree preferred in related areas of Business, Management, or Government. Government experience may be substituted for educational background. Must possess a valid drivers license. Must have the ability to analyze data, develop and compose comprehensive reports as required. Must have the ability to communicate effectively in written and oral English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the County.
- Responsible for all budgeting, finance, and general accounting of daily
- Responsible for work items as directed by the Cibola County Commission.
- Plans and Ideas for County development, goals, and initiatives
- Ability to effectively follow and implement the policies of the Board of Commissioners.
- Mediation, dispute resolution, and consensus building skills.
- Zoning, risk management, and bond issues.
- Knowledge of finances and demonstrated effective budgeting skills.
Applications may be obtained online at cibolacountynm.com or the Cibola County Manager’s Complex during regular working hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) at 700 E. Roosevelt Ste. 50, Grants, NM. Deadline for submittal of applications is 4:30 p.m. on Friday, March 02, 2018.
CIBOLA COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Deadline for Applying : Mar 2, 2018