Temporary Election Clerk
The Cibola County Clerk is accepting application for the position of Temporary Election Clerk. Duties include but not limited to assisting with the Election Department and the voting process.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate that is equivalent to the standards of the NM Public of EDUCATION Department and recognized by said department as an accredited diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Must have computer skills and must be able to analyze and interpret computer programming information.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English.
- Ability to perform the duties assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work with the equipment, tools, materials, and work aids.
- Must have a valid New Mexico Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test, physical exam, and background investigation.
- May not have any DWI or DUI within the last three (3) current years.
Any interested person may apply. Please submit applications on line at cibolacountynm.com or at the Cibola County Managers Office, 700 E. Roosevelt Ave. Ste. 50 Grants, NM 87020.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled