Mapping and Planning FAQ

Planning & Rural Addressing

I want to split my property. What do I need to do?

My property assessment says my land is zoned non-residential. Does this mean I can't build a house on it?

Do I need a county permit to build on my property? 

Where to I get a copy of the survey for my property?

How can I obtain a copy of the Subdivision Regulations? Is there a fee?

Does the county have a Planning and Zoning Department?

I want to split my property, is there a minimum lot size?

Do road names need to be approved for Summary Review plats or Claim of Exemptions?

I need the cordinates for my well. Where do I get that information?